Raise your hand if you are excited that it's Thursday!? I would normally be superrrrr stoked about Thursday..any other week but this one, of course! Mystery boy leaves in just two days. Yikes.
No need to worry! I am good. Ok, that's a lie, but I WILL be good in due time!
Let's get on with it. You don't wanna hear the same ole stuff every day! It's Thursday and that means a little it's ok Thursday is in store for us!

It's Ok....
that I have literally been listening to my John Mayer station on Pandora for two days straight. Let me explain. I used to despise John Mayer. I still think he kind of a douche bag, but his music is Ahhhmazing. I have heard everything from John Mayer to Michael Buble and everything in between. Love it!
that I have yet to buy a new TV remote and that I have been getting up to change the channels for about a month now. You can't say I'm lazy, but you can say I'm cheap. This girl is poor and a remote is a luxury I am willing to let go of in an effort to save moolah!
that I have been so anxious this week and for no good reason at all. I don't exactly know why, but it's been a rough week. School has owned me...again. It's ok because in about 3 months I will own that diploma and it's peace out GCSU!
that I can't remember the last time I had a pedicure. Ew. It only gets more and more gross every time I think about it. To do: get a pedi
that my hair has taken a backseat this week. My routine has gone a little something like this: wash it, let it air dry just a little, spray some curl spray in it, and let air dry and pray that it turns out somewhat OK looking and not in a pony tail.
that as I am typing this, I am super hot, but I am too lazy and comfy to take off any article of clothing like socks, pj pants etc. Pathetic.
that I haven't cooked a meal this entire week. It's been easy food for dinner and then homework all week. Next week I'll do better.
that I have blog envy and I want to redo my layout and get a cute button! Sucks to suck
that I can feel myself getting sick. All day yesterday at work I was sneezing and coughing and then when I got home it turned into that achy body feeling. No need to worry, y'all. I took nyquil and passed out. I need to kick it before it gets here to stay!
What are you Ok with today!?
Hope your Thursday goes amazing!











Um... I'm pretty sure we are twins seperated at birth! I say sucks to suck allllll the time & I too have blog envy, yet I look at my blog and i'm like eh looks cute for being free. I do however need a new BUTTON! & I want to put other peoples buttons on mine.. maybe this weekend. Doubt it, but maybe! :)
ReplyDeleteI need to get a button. I need someone to help a sista out with that! Have a great weekend!
Deletehaha i do the same thing whenever I "loose" the remote!
ReplyDeleteHaha! At least you just lose it and you don't just not have one! I would much rather lose it and cuss about how I can't find it than buy a new one!
DeleteThose are great things to be okay with! I have some of the same on my list - a pedicure and my blog being two of the big things! But hey, life happens.
ReplyDeleteyou are hilarious. how much is a remote, anyways?
ReplyDeletei cant remember the last time i had a pedicure... i try to do the at-home kind, but you know that just doesn't cut it... but then again, i can't justify the $25.
These are great things to be ok with, except getting sick. That is NOT o.k. Take care of yourself! I have blog envy too. I don't know why I don't have more followers yet. I'm not patient at all and it makes me feel like I suck. I'm not o.k. with it. lol
ReplyDeleteYou don't suck, silly girl! Sometimes it gets like that! I'm in a lull period myself with followers! Don't get discouraged bc were in this together you and me :)
Deletenice list!
ReplyDeleteugh,john mayer lol. i can't stand him so i can't even listen to his music....
i think your blog is already super cute!!
I used to feel the same way, now I love his music! It was "half of my heart" that did me in! Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteIt's like your in my head with the John Mayer thing... Such a douche but god how can you not love Slow Dancing in a burning room is so good.
ReplyDeleteI'm serious. I would never be able to be a room with him for 5 minutes because I think that he is a huge prick! (luckily for me that will never happen! HAHA!)
DeleteBoo to Mystery Boy leaving in a couple of days. No fun! From a girl who knows what it's like to be in a long distance relationship, it so sucks when they have to leave. You'll get through it though! Whatever's meant to be will be.
ReplyDeleteI love me some John Mayer! I don't really like him as a person, but his music is fab especially when I'm in a "I need to ponder life for a minute" mood.
Hope you feel better soon!
Thanks for the sweet words girl! You are too sweet! John Mayer is the best for thinking! I think I should follow him on twitter and see how big of an ass he actually is!
DeleteAh, hope you kick it for good before it gets worse! Being sick sucks!!
ReplyDeleteThanks girl! I'm working on getting better!
DeleteAt least you are burning calories every time you change the channel? Haha :) Feel better missy sick is the last thing you need!
ReplyDelete