Sorry I have been so absent lately lovies! I have been so busy and by the time I get home and eat dinner, it's pretty much time to go to bed. I totally missed out on my FAV post yesterday so I am trying to get back in good graces with y'all today! So I'm linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup!

It's OK...
that I have been absent neglecting my blogging lately because I know you all still love me just the same.
Wishful thinking or truth?
that I have been drinking so much water lately, I may or may not be turning into a fish. No diet coke alllll week. Still going strong. On a positive note, my face is exceptionally clear!
In the wise words of Madea, Praise the Lort!
that I have walked/ran almost 8 miles this week and counting. Nothing like a good power walk to start or end the day! Feels so good to sweat! Is that weird?
#sorrynotsorry
that I bought myself all new travel stuff for Spring break complete with a monogram, DUH!. (ie. new Vera Bradley EVERYTHING) Don't judge me, I get a discount at work so it costs me a lot less than it does normal people! I wanna look cute strolling thru the airport with my new luggage and tan, (getting skinny) self! Pics coming soon!
that I have not been on pinterest ALL WEEK LONG. It's amazing how much less time I have to spend online when I am out being productive and exercising more!
that I didn't purchase this SUPER cute pair of shoes the other day. I desperately hope they go on sale soon because I am dying to have them.
that last night when I went to tan, I went into the wrong room and when I laid down and tried to turn the bed on, wondered why it wouldn't work. Then looked at the room number and realized I was in the wrong one. I had to dress myself (halfway) and run to the other room. The girl working saw me and just laughed.
AWK and Embarrassing! Only me
that when I don't blog or read your blogs daily, I feel super guilty and try to hit some up on my phone before bed! I promise to try and do better. TRY being the operative word! Don't hate me!
What are you OK with this Thursday? Link up and do ya thang!
Happy Almost Friday to my favorites!











Wait no Diet Coke and no Pinterest?!?! How are you surviving?!?!
ReplyDeleteEvery girl needs cute travel accessories! Going without Pinterest though? I don't know about THAT! I've been trying (thinking) about getting outside to run/walk lately, but I need to get some motivation. The weather is gorgeous so I don't know why I haven't done it. Pure laziness I guess. When you live here you can motivate me. So hurry up!
ReplyDeleteno pinterest? you go girl!
ReplyDeleteI have a love/hate relationship with sweat! I love to sweat because I'm working hard and losing weight but I hate how gross I look and feel when sweating!
ReplyDeleteWe still love you! Well at least I do, I can't speak for the other girls, haha! 8 miles this week? Do your thing girl! You motivate me! A whole week without Pinterest? Wow! Now that's impressive. Not sure I could go a week without it.
ReplyDeleteThe tanning bed story sounds like something I would do. No joke, my first year of college, I was in the wrong math class for a week before I realized it. What's worse is that every time the teacher took roll, my name wasn't on it. However, I convinced him that he was crazy and I was supposed to be in there. It was so funny! Long story short, when I realized I was in the wrong class, I ended up going to the actual class I was supposed to be in there and ended up liking that teacher so much better, so I stayed since hey I was actually on that roster! So there's my ridiculous story of the day!
hahaha you going into the wrong tanning bed. SO funny.
ReplyDeletei need to get on the water habit... please sweet baby jesus tell me it would clear up my mountain range of a face?
Im jealous of your new healthy lifestyle! Youve got me wanting to exercise more! (Along with the full length mirrors at the tanning bed...)Gonna try some at home leg work outs today! #wishmeluck
ReplyDelete