I feel like all I have done this week, blogging wise, is link-ups. Please don't hate me for not having any creative juices flowing or having the time to develop a thoughtful post. If you were here, this would be the part I would be on my knees pleading for you not to HATE me.
And here we go....
I feel like this week has just been crazy. I haven't even had much going on, but its been wild to say the least. I have this HUGE paper to write to graduate. Basically, my whole college career is riding on this not-so-small 20 page paper. I have yet to nail down a topic and it has me stressed.
I mean, if I don't do this and do it well, I might as well kiss that cap and gown goodbye and not plan on buying a new outfit for graduation because I will be retaking it over in the Fall and that is NOT an option.
It's stressing me out because its kind of a big deal, right? I have to lead a class discussion within the next few weeks and find a topic related to my paper topic.
THE PROBLEM: I have no paper topic.
STRESS CASE LIKE WHOA!
I will try to have a better plan for my posts in the future, but I think my cray cray life makes my followers feel better about their lives right?! :)
I will try to have a better plan for my posts in the future, but I think my cray cray life makes my followers feel better about their lives right?! :)
Let's link up for a quick dose of It's Ok... with Neely
it's ok...
that I failed my first Spanish test. The first test in any class is always lower right? And we have 4 more so I'm totally good.
that I didn't turn the TV on at all last night when I got home at 8:30. No TV Wednesday..hmm?
that I have bought myself nothing in so long. I NEED retail therapy in my life! Tomorrow, I may fall off that lovely wagon...
that I put my PJ pants on backwards last night when I got home. I'm 23 so there's really no excuse for that
that I stayed up super late Tuesday night because 3 of my favorite shows came on and I HAD to watch all of them. One was a premiere, one was Teen Mom and I had to see what happened with the big D with Leah and Corey and of course, Dance Moms...the things we do for our reality shows..
that I sleep with the fan on EVERY night even if it's freezing outside. Love being snuggled up in my bed when its cold
that I have met some great blogger friends and I am starting to develop friendships with them, I think. Correct me if I'm wrong, you know who you are!
that I'm skipping my colleges homecoming festivities. I just don't care to participate in it. Third Eye Blind is the band we have coming and I honestly know maybe 2 songs..plus I have to work early Friday. Beauty sleep and Jersey Shore for this girl
that I stayed up super late Tuesday night because 3 of my favorite shows came on and I HAD to watch all of them. One was a premiere, one was Teen Mom and I had to see what happened with the big D with Leah and Corey and of course, Dance Moms...the things we do for our reality shows..
that I sleep with the fan on EVERY night even if it's freezing outside. Love being snuggled up in my bed when its cold
that I have met some great blogger friends and I am starting to develop friendships with them, I think. Correct me if I'm wrong, you know who you are!
that I'm skipping my colleges homecoming festivities. I just don't care to participate in it. Third Eye Blind is the band we have coming and I honestly know maybe 2 songs..plus I have to work early Friday. Beauty sleep and Jersey Shore for this girl
What you are OK with today?
HAPPY HAPPY ALMOST WEEKEND!!! eeeekkkk!













omg i love my fan!!! every night without fail :)
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I can be friends with someone who puts her pants on backwards at 23... :)
ReplyDeleteYou will get it done and it will be great! So sad about Leah and Corey. I feel bad for both of them.
ReplyDeleteI hate it too, but cheater cheater pumpkin eater. No bueno!
DeleteI put my pants on backwards the other day and then wondered why I felt weird! You're not alone! And you are also not the only one who needs (and is gonna get) some retail therapy! My mom is nice enough to send me a giftcard and I can't wait to go out and find some good deals!
ReplyDeleteIt felt so weird! haha! Oh well, I blamed it on the long day I had and kept it moving! I am trying not to spend money, but it's becoming hard. I see so many pretty spring things! Hope you find cute stuff! Think about me when you buy it?
DeleteDon't apologize at all! I have been the queen of linkups recently. My blog inspiration kinda left for awhile. A 20 page paper would be the LAST thing I'd want to think about right now. That certainly sounds stressful! I know I'll have to go through that someday too. I always bomb my first tests. I know you'll kick booty on the next one though! Don't feel bad, I always put my shirts on backwards. I don't know what the heck is wrong with me, haha! I stayed up until 12:30 Tuesday night watching Teen Mom. I also shed a tear over the whole Leah and Corey debacle. Darn you, Leah! I always thought that Robbie kid (funny, I think his name actually is Kidd) was kinda gross anyway. Third Eye Blind? I would so be there! I've always loved them! I'm thankful to have you as a new friend!
ReplyDeleteAND it's okay to leave me at work and have dinner with your friend! Hope yall enjoyed it!
ReplyDelete1. stop stressing. you will get it... and let me know if i can help. is it a cj class or sociology? greg may can help. text me.
ReplyDeletewhat teen mom crazy or what? my opinion of leah has totally changed. when will these kids realize that you are MARRIED with two children? this is not a high school boyfriend anymore. grow up.