So today is the day I have been dreading for about 3 weeks now. (not-so) mystery boy is moving today. We spent the afternoon/night together Thursday and then I had lunch with him yesterday because I had to work so all we could do was lunch.
Basically Thursday was a a lazy day. I had one class that I couldn't miss because I had a stupid test. I'm never going to learn Spanish so I considered skipping, but I was responsible forced to go and went! I couldn't get home fast enough to spend time with him, only to find him asleep on the couch. He was so excited to hang out with me, obvs. Typical.
When he finally woke up we just had some quality hang out time watching TV, playing random games like guess who and monopoly because we are children at heart, duh. The night just went by too fast.
As he was getting ready to leave, picture this: I am a nervous wreck, but surprisingly not as much as I thought I would be which was good. We've done the whole "good-bye" thing before and while it was rough at times, we made it back to where we are now and I know it will all be fine just like it was before.
6 weeks until I see him again! It's not like he is going to war, right? He pointed that out and I felt all dumb because he was right. It could always be worse! But it still sucks a little tiny bit.
I was told specifically to focus on school and graduate and that everything would work out alright. So, for once, I am going to take that advice and focus on graduating and know that the situation will work out however it is supposed to in the end.
I will be posting more lovely things now that I have this behind me. I have gotten so much love in the past few weeks from you all and I couldn't be more thankful and blessed. This little 'ole blog was just a whim of a thing that I started for fun and now it has turned into much more and I have made some great friends doing it!
Speaking of friends, everyone do me a favor and head over and check out my good blogger friend, Heather at Chasing Butterflies! She is a wonderful, loyal blog friend of mine and she has been discouraged lately with the whole blog thing! I love reading her blog and I always know she will comment on my lame posts even if no one else does! I love her and I know you will too because she is simply fabulous! She's my blogger "soulmate." Just ask her about it and she will tell you all about our love affair! :)
She is super funny and she has the cutest place! Go over and show her some love, would ya?
In other news, raise your hand if you have heard me coughing in whatever state you currently reside in? A sickness has taken up residence in my body as of Wednesday. You know those creatures on the Mucinex commercials that are living inside that person's lungs? I think they rented a room in my lungs for the week now. Those people get around!
I have coughed until I literally just sweat. Who knew coughing was such a work-out!? I woulda been making myself cough for a long time now if that was the case! I have been mildly drugged up since then. Every time I speak, I sound like a straight up man. No lie, y'all. Thank God for medicine. or I would be a hot hot mess.
Anyways, duty calls so this manly girl is of to work! I hope you all have a glorious Saturday and get some relaxing down time!
Don't forget the Superbowl is tomorrow!
Go Giants! :)











I'm glad y'all were able to spend time with each other before the big move. 6 weeks isn't bad at all! Focusing on school is definitely the right thing to do, and that always proves to be a big distraction for me. Just know that I'm sorta going through the same thing, so if it ever gets tough and you need someone to sympathize with you, I'm your girl!
ReplyDeleteHope you get to feeling better soon! Can't wait for the big game tomorrow! Go Patriots! :)
Thanks girl! You're sweet comments are always appreciated! I'll have to trash tweet you tomorrow during the game :)
DeleteFirst of all!!!! Awwww, you are so sweet! Thanks for the nice words! Love you much!
ReplyDeleteSecond of all, thinking of you lots today. I know it's really hard, but you guys will come through this and all will be wonderful!
Third of all...I hope you start to feel better soon! That coughing thing is nooooo good. :( Boo.
Thank you so much girl! That means a lot to me. And you're welcome for the shout. I don't want you to get discouraged and quit! Well just do this whole blog thing together!! I'm working on the cough thing! :)
DeleteYou're a tough cookie! Here for you!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Likewise girlie! Thanks for the love! Hope your weekend is fab!
DeleteSending **hugs** through the internet! Hopefully school and fun will keep you busy until you can see him again :) Enjoy the Super Bowl tm!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks girl! School will definitely keep me busy. IDK if its a good thing or a bad thing! HAHA
Deletebeen thinking about you, sweet friend! you know its okay to be (more than a tiny bit) sad... but i do think you should use this time to focus on you and what makes you happy.
ReplyDeleteThank ya maam! I'm actually alright. I'm just focusing on trying to shake this dang cold at the moment! I appreciate you thinking about me though! LOVE YOU!
Delete