BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting..

Happy hump day all! Stand up on your tippy toes and I know you can see Friday on the horizon! I know I can!! 
Wednesday obvs would not be Wednesday without a little pinterest, only our favorite thing ever since Ryan Reynolds!

Per normal, I am linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple



Oh, How Pinteresting: Words Edition


via 
Um, this is my life. And don't sit there and be all "oh wow what an idiot" because I KNOW you do the same thing. Don't judge me......judgers.

via 
I mean, at least he's keeping it real. Sometimes I feel like this about people. 

 via

It definitely doesn't bother me that I'm generally always right. What about you ladies? It would suck to always be wrong, right? Good thing that's impossible unless you possess the male anatomy...OR you are Ryan Reynolds.


It's soooo true. I mean, not to be all judgemental, but I would not last a second in a cell who listen to that hardcore rap. I would probably just cry in the corner like a little girl. Put this thing in with some country music lovers, puhhhlease and we 'gone have us a hoedown! I hope they let us wear cowboy boots to jail.


I'm no good at math, but this equation is so simple, even I can solve it.



If only this weren't so true. Facebook is boring to me these days! What about you?


So true yet so pathetic. If I absorbed half as much info I need to learn for school as I absorb about these cray crays, I would have all A's and would have graduated college after a year. Oh well.
#notanoverachiever

What is pinteresting to you today?
Go link up would ya? 

Happy Wednesday! :)


Follow me on PINTEREST
And Twitter. I have no clever tweets, but I do like reading other peoples! Just click on my button and follow me!

10 comments:

  1. Imagine if they did throw everyone in jail for downloading music?! They'd have no room for the murderers or drug dealers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one by music genre made me laugh out loud! so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny. Esp. the one about forgetting what you have pinned. I have done that more times than I care to admit. :)

    Also...I'm up on my tip-toes and Friday seems so far off! It's been one of those weeks.

    Happy Hump Day to You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are hilarious!! Your commentary on each made them even funnier!
    -Anna
    asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! I'm bored with FB too, but there's always SOMETHING on pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha the FB/Pinterest one is funny :D
    Hope you're having a fab week girl!

    xo,
    ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  7. These had me laughing! Espesh that last one about the kardashians :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! I love the Pinebriated one! I have that problem a lot! I agree that Facebook is terribly boring these days. Pinterest is about 10000x more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ryan Reynolds < Ryan Gosling

    Noah 4 lyfe

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!