BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day otherwise known as Tuesday

Happy day of love to all you lovers out there! I hope it's everything you dreamed of when you woke up this morning! 

Seriously, I hope you got to spend it with whoever you wanted to whether it was a boyfriend, girlfriend, parent, best friend, dog or mouse. Whoever. 

I feel so guilty that I have been a bad blogger lately. It's so easy to get out of the habit and then it just gets easier to put it off then its been days since you have done it. 

When I first started blogging, I wouldn't blog for days or even weeks and it never really bothered me. Now that I have a good set of blog friends that I follow and comment on regularly and they comment and follow me back, I have been feeling especially guilty for not blogging. I have felt so out of the loop and I just read so many of your posts from previous days. If I didn't comment, don't assume I didn't read them! Just a little FYI! 

I have been super stressed this week. Y'all, no matter how hard I try to stay ahead of the game on my school work, it still seems to pile up all at once. It's so awful. I try to NOT procrastinate then I end up feeling like one anyways... how does that even happen? Is that just me? 

I have cried so much this week and I can't even tell you why. I mean I could probably speculate and I'm sure you could too so just use that little imagination! 

School is just killer right now and I have GOT to keep on trucking and just suck it up and stop being a baby. It's ok, you can be brutally honest and give me a swift kick in the pants if you want.

Anyways, no worries for me and I hope to be back on my A-game by this time next week. I plan on getting all my crap together this week and catching up on everything I possibly can. 

I can WILL handle all this craziness that is going on. Maybe not gracefully or beautifully and I may have a few zits on my face, but I will own school and I will graduate! All while blogging about it....

And if not, then that sucks. Have a fab week dolls! :)

5 comments:

  1. Girl, don't even feel guilty! We all get busy and overwhelmed sometimes! Totally understandable! I do love reading your posts though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Britney Spears can make it through 2007, you can make it through today. You can thank Pinterest for that little piece of advice! And I didn't think of Mr. Jingles today... He would have loved to spend Valentine's with his fav gals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im sorry you've been having a hard time :( hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry that you're having a rough time right now! I know school is really stressful and trying to catch up on everything is rough. I feel the same way! If ya need me, I'm here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. To make you feel better, I am currently in my 20th straight year of school (kindergarten doesn't count, so 1-12, then 4 years of college, and I'm on my 4th year of graduate school). Just remember the famous words of Dory: "Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming..."

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!