BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ashley=Calm

So today I remembered exactly why I don't go out and stay out late anymore. I stayed up until about 3ish this morning because I just couldn't sleep and then I started watching a Lifetime movie and had to finish it. When I finally drug myself to bed, I passed out but I didn't sleep well. I tossed and turned a lot and then finally woke up about 11 this morning. Long story short, I have felt so lazy all day today and I am pretty sure it is because I forced my body to stay up past its normal 11pm bedtime! Needless to say, there will be no staying up that late for this girl for a while, unless there is a good reason!

I rolled out of bed to head to lunch with my bestie best, Ashley, who came into town for the weekend. Her living only about an hour away makes it easy to see each other regularly. We grabbed lunch then I headed to the grocery store.

EW.

I was not feeling it today so I got the bare minimum I could to get through the week and then dipped on out of there ASAP.

I retired to the couch for the rest of the day for pinning and movie watching! I am well aware that I should have been working on school work and papers, but tomorrow's a holiday so I will just get it all done then I guess. Did y'all know procrastinator was my middle name? Yep.

I hung out with my mystery boy tonight and surprisingly, it is the best I have felt about this situation all weekend. I know that I will have my highs and lows, but its not like he is dying or leaving the country. It could be worse is the point I am trying to make!

Hanging out with him and talking to him NOT about the move made me calm. We did talk a little about it and I know that once it gets closer, we will get into the deets, but for now I am just enjoying him and soaking it up because I won't be able to see him often because its about an 8 hour drive there and I am still in school.

So, just a little update, Ashley is alive and well today and has not cried once today! YAY!

Tomorrow, I hope to have a better, more enlightening post and better things to talk about but I am positive that it will include me complaining about how much I HATE school.

BTW, leave me some comments on here and if you're reading and new to my blog! I would love to know that you stopped by! Also, follow me on twitter and pinterest and we can be besties! :)

Happy Sunday lovies!

1 comment:

  1. im so happy that you're a little better today... and that ashley and he-who-should-not-be-named were there to make you happy.

    enjoy your day off school :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!