Tonight I went out with some friends and completely FAILED at taking pictures.
...I even took my camera and said "Hey, don't let me forget to take pics for my blog."
Did I do that?
No. Because I am a big, huge failure who fails at taking pictures.
{Sorry Sorry Sorry!}
Don't hate me. I have got to do better with that dang camera!
Anyways, I had a great time hanging out with friends.
Sarah and Kendall aka "Kenner"
Aren't they fab?
I have known them for almost a year and we have recently started hanging out outside of school and the library and I just need to say that I am SOO glad because I love them!
Them+me=A HOT HOT HOT MESS.
We buy the cheapest wine possibly and laugh about the stupidest stuff ever. That's always the best right?
Stay tuned for many more posts about them. We are pretty much soul mates, right Sarah!?
Love you ladies. See ya next week at school...then at happy hour :)
Feel free to follow me on twitter and see how much of a hot mess there is. Actually, don't because then you might all run and not follow me or read my blog anymore.
Talk to you tomorrow lovies. Get ready for my recipe, finished product pics, and possibly a picture of my new sky high wedges.
( just for you Heather. Check out her blog. Its super, super cute!)












I'm with you! I ALWAYS forget to take pictures!! & I have an iphone so I have NO EXCUSE! I mean I ALWAYS have my phone so why can't I push that little camera app button more often!! Seriously! :) BUT I did manage to take a few pics last night! Praise be!
ReplyDeleteCheap wine + best friends makes for some of the best memories! I am all about two buck chuck at Trader Joe's :)
ReplyDeletecute friends you have there. I'm jealous. i want a girls night with cheap wine!
ReplyDeletecheap wine is the best wine :) thanks for coming by!
ReplyDeleteEeeeek! I'm so excited for the sky high wedge pic! Love those kind of friends you've got there. Makes life much more awesome! Thanks for the shout! :) Love!
ReplyDelete