I am typing this post half asleep, but at least I'm doing it right? I just don't want to mess up my blogging new years resolution.
I work in a retail gift shop and this week happens to be our most favorite/hated time. The gift show in Atlanta. Every January and every July, we go to ATL to the gift show to purchase things for the store. I was able to go today because I luckily have no class on Monday, Wednesday or Fridays. Halleeeeluyer!
Long story short, we went, we shopped, I spent not my money and still got the benefits of retail therapy and we got amazing stuff for the Spring.
Almost 17 hours later, I am home and tireddddd..
Talk at ya tomorrow, lovies! Hope your hump day was swell...
Signed,
Passed out in Georgia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!