BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Retail therapy

I hope everyone's Saturday was amazingly relaxing and that you did a whole not of nothing if that was your intentions. If you had plans to do something, I hope that it got done without a hitch! 

First of all, I need to thank you all for the sweet comments regarding my post last night. It was really a sensitive subject and it still is and I am still having a hard time dealing with it at this moment, but I know it will get easier. I appreciate the comments and encouragement and it did NOT go unnoticed or appreciated! My sister called me first thing this morning to check on me, and bless her heart, she loves me and I haven't a clue why. She was trying to make me feel better and all I could say without starting the water works all over again was and I repeat:

"I don't wanna talk about it. I don't wanna talk about it." 
Obviously, being the good sister that she is, she immediately changes the subject and we move on. 

That is basically how I have reacted when anyone has brought it up all day. I can feel the tears coming so I have to muster that one little sentence, "I don't wanna talk about it," and we move on quickly.

Don't worry though y'all, I have since cried twice and I am good for a while now. I probably need to buy some eye drops stat, pronto, FAST. My poor eyes are so dry.

 ANYWAYS!
Let's talk about fun things. But seriously, thanks for being my outlet and my therapy. :) It means an awful lot to a little girl like me for people I don't even know to be that kind. 
THANK YOU. 

Today was the last day of our shopping for the store in ATL and it did not disappoint. We got really cute stuff for the store, most of which I will probably purchase and you will all see on this 'ole blog shortly. 

Coral is definitely the color of spring this year. It's everywhere you look and it's gorg! We got such cute stuff. Can't wait to show you all! 

SOOOOOO.....I wasn't in the shopping mood for obvious reasons today and retail therapy was in no way making me feel better, but then it happened. 

I found it...THE HOBO WALLET ON SALE!

Now ladies, I have been agonizing over buying a HOBO wallet and paying the big money for it because I love it so much. Until my boss informs me that they have a HOBO showroom one floor down from where we are...so HELLO PEOPLE, we go there. 

And there it was...The mother of all wallets that ever existed.. 

The Hobo. 
Now, let me please say that this is not the one I actually wanted to buy, but being a showroom, you can't buy just one of something and get it at a good price. So basically, to get the wallet at a discounted price, my boss or I would have had to order a LOT of wallets...like $600 worth for me to get it at cost. So obvs, that wasn't happening..


 Um...they have a clearance room with all kinds of good stuff in it. Like really good stuff that would normally cost a whole heck of a lot...so OBVS I went there. After searching for about 15 mins, I found and finally settled on this baby..


 Remember how this wallet would be $110 buckaroos regular price? Well this girl, yes this girl, got it for a whopping $42 whole dollasssss y'all. 

Now, if that ain't a bargain, I never heard of one before. I love the color and it will easily match my new Longchamp bag I just got recently and I rarely carry black hangbags, so it will transition easily. It's a little smaller than the one I wanted, but still the same style nonetheless.

So? Did home girl get a deal or what?! 

It made me feel good for a little while, but now I'm back to my {newly depressed} self just with a SUPER CUTE wallet to brag about! I'd say its a pretty fair trade, right?! I can totally sacrifice normal non-puffy eyes for this baby, yessir I can! Oh the things we do for fashion and cuteness. Ahh-mazing right?

I may eventually buy a bigger one and get the one I wanted originally, but for now this is a good starter! 
Anyone wanna go shopping with me? I bet you I can find you a deal! Did you find any good deals today?

Happy Weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Um, I am about to read your previous post because I have no idea what sad moment you are alluding to, but coral/peach/salmon is my favorite color of all time. Like legit. So spring is going to be a wonderful time for me. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you at least got to have something good happen today. Yay for your new wallet. OK, why can't I see other comments or mine after I post it? I see the person's name, but the comment part is all blank. :( Sadness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE! COngrats on the cheap sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and WHY didn't you text me and buy me wallet, too?!?! omggggg. i need that. sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!