So I have been absent from the blog world for a few days now. Sorry about it but I have been a tad busy! Ok, not really, but I have been doing things, whether or not they are important and hinder me from blogging is irrelevant! How's everyone's week so far? I can't believe its only Tuesday, but I am personally begging for the days to drag on because its a little over a week until mystery boy moves away to become an adult and live in the real world!
Speaking of him, we drove up to Atlanta yesterday morning to spend the day at the aquarium and just hang out together. Now I'm not sure how most people's trips usually go, but it seems like we always end up arguing about something small and stupid at least once during the day and then go back to normal. Usually its about where to eat, his driving skills (or lack of), or something stupid along those lines!
HOWEVER...
Yesterday was perfect. No fighting about trivial things, no arguing about where to eat and there may have been a little comments about his driving, but one thing at a time y'all!
We left this small town about 10:30 and headed up. It was raining terribly so I was a little scared that the day would end up being a disaster, but no such luck! It actually stopped by the time we got to the aquarium so we didn't have to walk in the nasty rain!
I had never been to this aquarium before which is terrible because its supposed to be one of the best and its in my STATE!
Side note: Mystery boy is terrified of sharks because of a childhood thing..nothing happened to him or anyone he knows, but that's a funny story for another day! I will only tell it on the sly because he might be a little mad and embarrassed! Oh well!
I was pretty much settled on the fact that we wouldn't go in to see the sharks, but to my surprise, my brave little boy stuck it out for me and we got to see them! Granted, he may have looked at the floor most of the time and he may have sweated a little when the sharks got close to us, but nonetheless he did it!
We just took our time looking at all the animals, my favorite being the penguins! I loved them and they actually fed them while we were standing there so that was pretty cool! I just think they are super cute!
We caught the dolphin show which is really fun and entertaining. After that we left and ate a late lunch/dinner and headed back to Milly! Wouldn't you know that it started pouring rain again as soon as we got back on the interstate!
I think God wanted us to have a good time and he stopped the rain just for us. Please just let me have that thought, don't bust my bubble ok?!
After much bribing, I convinced mystery boy to take me to get my new IPHONE activated before he took me home and he must love me because he did it! Sweet boy did it with no complaints at all! I love this freakin phone and I have no idea how I lived without it before. Never going back to life without it. Dramatic much?
I think we both knew that we needed some time to be with each other before he leaves so we were set on not having any issues and we did it! We both had a blast and I am so glad that I got to spend the whole day with him! Obvs we will see each other before he leaves next week, but that will probably be marked by tears (on my part) and a lot of "please just stay."
I was a horrible blogger and took NO pictures. In my defense, I attempted to take one with my camera, but it was so hard to see because the aquarium doesn't have the best lighting in the world. I apologize, but if you wanna see cool things that we saw, you should just go there yourself. (Ga aquarium did not pay me for that plug, but maybe I should look into it :) )
I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far! The sun is shining bright as I look out of the library on campus! I am beyond glad that all this rain has gotten out of here! Bring on the sunshine!
Have a good Tuesday lovies and I will be back tomorrow for a fav link up! Over and out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











I love aquariums! I went to the Charleston Aquarium a little over a year ago and had the best time! It was gorgeous, glad you had fun and that you got your iPhone! I know we have both been super excited about it! Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful that you two had an incident free day. I'm so glad you got to spend some good time with him before he leaves. Yay iPhone!!!! I don't see how anyone lives without one. lol
ReplyDeleteaw i was thinking about you and ___ yesterday. im glad you had a good time! where did you end up eating? and text me the shark story... :)
ReplyDelete