BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday aka Hump Day!

Ok y'all. I am trying to avoid doing another link up today because I did one yesterday and I plan on doing the usual "its ojk Thursday" so I must force myself to write something for today!

I worked today. I only have class two days a week and I usually work the other three and then have the weekend off, unless one of the girls I work with needs to switch out and be off Saturday. It's simply amazing really! I get to do what I want on Saturday and Sunday which is usually spent doing a whole lotta nothing like Lifetime movies and homework...and blogging. durh.

Speaking of Lifetime, has anyone noticed the lack of new movies on lately? It seems to be mostly old movies that THIS Lifetime girl has seen a million times. Seriously, I should call the network and let them know that they are forcing me to be productive on the weekends and I am NOT ok with that. Btdubs, there is a new movie on this weekend about Scott Peterson..not the one who killed his wife and unborn child, the OTHER one who was a cop and {allegedly} murdered two of his wives. It might be a good one folks, so tune in so we can talk about on Monday!

I digress. Story of  my life.

The TOMS are so comfy and I am not regretting my decision to buy them one bit. I have worn them two days in a row. Tomorrow will probably be a sweatpants to class kinda day so I will wear sneakers. Haha, does anyone say sneakers anymore?

I am getting my hair cut and the color touched up tomorrow at 10am. Say a little prayer. I love my hairdresser and she is AHHHmazing, but I always get nervous whether I'm getting a trim or more. Isn't that normal? Am I normal?
Don't answer that..

Anywhoodle, I must run and do something productive like wash my face put on socks because my feet are supppper cold! Georgia is killing me with this cold weather. I can do the mid-60s but this below 30 thing is not for me...or the birds apparently!

Hope you all had a fab Wednesday and the downhill slide to the weekend has gotten under way! Have a happy Thursday- do something nice for someone!

Peace out girl (and boy) scouts! Pics of my hair coming soon! :)

6 comments:

  1. I agree with the cold weather! Tennessee needs to warm up soon!! I freeze walking to classes!
    I always fret on what to talk about on Thursdays but usually something comes to mind!
    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm I am psyched for that new Lifetime movie. You are so right about a recent lack of new ones! And can't wait to see new fun hair pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same Tom's - and I love them. They are the most comfy shoes ever. You mentioned the weather...this morning it's 35 below zero here in Minnesota. Not cool.

    p.s. Give Lifetime a call - you deserve to chill and take a break on the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come over to my blog and get your AWARD, soulmate! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many wacko Scott Peterson's are there? You seriously should give Lifetime a call. They're majorly slacking!

    I've been thinking about getting some TOMS. I have no clue what kind I should get though.

    Good luck with the hair cut! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i get nervous every time i get a haircut too... totally normal! :) i actually was supposed to call today and make an appt... and i forgot. i must remember tomorrow... its WAY overdue.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!