I have been tagged again by Maggie at Glitz & Grammar! She is a blogger I can relate to easily because she is also in school and I LOVE that her favorite color is sparkles, so I think we might be soulmates! :) Anyways, if you haven't checked her our, then what the heck are you waiting for? She's like me so I know y'all will love her duh! Anyways, here's her questions. I am only going to answer them and not tag anyone else because I have not that many followers and I don't wanna double tag someone :) Enjoy!
1. What is your favorite part about blogging?
Meeting new people and having an outlet to talk about my frustrations and things that make me happy! Its like therapy sometimes and my followers are awesome and encouraging all the time! LOVE them.
2. Who is your celebrity crush?
Oh man, Ryan Gosling or Tim Tebow. I can't pick. Don't make me choose
3. What is your favorite city/place in the world?
I haven't had to luxury of traveling everywhere I want to go, but I am mildly obsessed with England and I cannot wait until I go there..someday when I'm rich...which will be never!
4. If you could tell us a time where you helped a stranger the most, when was it?
That's hard...I am a sociology major and I am super passionate about criminal justice and that is the area I want to work in when I graduate and eventually get my Masters in. This past Christmas I helped my old youth pastor collect hygiene products for prisoners for Christmas care packages. I never met a single one of them, but I think it was a good thing. I did have help from my fellow classmates and teachers. They got their other classes involved and we ended up giving them about three huge boxes full of stuff to make packages with. *toot toot*
5. If you could have only one magazine subscription for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Cosmo. Duh
6. What is your biggest fear?
Being alone forever...emo much?
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
Trashy reality TV. I love it all! I have watched and probably still watch it if its skanky, nasty tv
8. Can you recall your favorite childhood memory?
My sister and I are 18 years apart and she always used to come get me on the weekends and we would hang out and do sister things. Like side pony tails...remember those? It was the 90's and I was a child with no say...don't judge me.
9. Facebook or Twitter?
Both, but I am slowly getting more into twitter. Follow me!
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Dirty dishes in the sink. I HATE it. Just wash the dishes. It takes like 5 minutes seriously. Ew
11. How would you sum yourself up in three words or less?
Crazy, loud, outgoing
Hope you all liked these answers and I have given you plenty of things to pick on me about...side pony tails will never be cool again except when I wear them!
Also, I got my blog swap partner last night! I am super excited to buy cute stuff for her! I am rushing off to class right now, but I promise to post more stuff about my life that I know you are dying to read later this evening!
I hope you all have a fabulous day and do something kind for someone today, even if its just holding the door open! They might appreciate it more than you think!
BE KIND!











So I guess we are all secretly in love with Ryan Gosling aren't we? lol. Ever since The Notebook!
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah, dirty dishes. I used to be the same way. And then I had kids. I still HATE them in the sink. But don't always have time before we run out the door so I will leave them there til I get home. I know, yuck. But, until they can do their own hair, and wipe their own asses... hahaha.
My favorite saying..."If it's not covered in glitter you're not doing it right." I stand by that saying too!! :) SO glad to be your newest follower!
ReplyDelete-Anna
shinelikeglitter.blogspot.com
im not going to lie, i didnt even care about ryan gosling in the notebook... it was crazy stupid love that really won me over.
ReplyDelete