BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 19, 2012

My FIRST blog award and It's OK Thursday!

My sweet blogger friend Heather at Chasing Butterflies gave me an AWARD today! My first one ever! \

This award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, in the hopes that it will bring many new friends/followers.
Leibster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'.  The idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.  So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to five other bloggers.  Please stop by and visit them.
I can't even thank Heather enough for giving this to me! I am dying to get more followers because I have recently discovered just how much I do LOVE to blog. I think I just needed to find my niche! Please check out her blog because she always has the BEST posts and I just love her. That should be enough for you to click that little link above and check her out!
Thanks again, Heather!
 
 The Rules are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!

Here's my 5 picks: 
Madilene at Classy Collegiate 
Morgan at monogram-addict 
 
Check them out :)


 In other news, its Thursday! You all know what that means!

It's Ok...
that I am posting this at almost 9 at night when most people are getting ready for bed and will probably not even read this.

that I ordered my IPHONE today! YIPPPPPEEEEEE

that I am wayy too excited about that iphone

that I had the biggest zit on my face right now. Like a whole mountain basically on my forehead. This being a girl thing is really getting old...over it

that I spilled diet dr. pepper in my NEW Longchamp bag today and my Kindle, phone and camera were all in there. Luckily, nothing was messed up especially my bag. Love that thannggg.

that if you are still reading this you are my favorite because this post is out of control long today! 
SORRY lovies.

that I am getting off to go to bed right now. and good night! 

Hope you all have a wonderful, fabulous Friday! Peace out!

9 comments:

  1. That award sounds like such a great idea! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooooo sweet. I knew there was a reason I love you so. ;) Thank God that your bag is o.k. That would be so a reason to cry. :( Happy iphoning to you. It's the best thing I bought last year! Love yaaaa!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award!! You are toooo sweet! I've had a bad week & that just made it better! I'm so happy you are getting an iPhone! We will have to play words with friends or FaceTime or something! Glad your long champ bag survived your mishap! My coach survived an explosion of a chick-fil-a packet of Polynesian sauce once, so scary! I was not prepared for a funeral! Haha oh how we love our bags! Speaking of bags how about you save me gas $ & just send me the new Vera bag! Haha seriously, is it worth it? I need a new makeup bag! Have a good Friday and weekend and no worries I'll have a sink update & whether or not firefighter D is still around after he discovers how much I "shed!" hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. good thing nothing got messed up when your coke spilled! and I'm SO jealous about your iphone.. I can't wait to get one when I have an upgrade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, lady!

    i am super excited youre getting an iphone.

    i feel ya on the skin issues... my face and i are NOT getting along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. jealous over your iphone! congrats girly :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks y'all! I am so glad you all made it to the end and read this entire post! Sorry it got looooong tonight! You da best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award! Definitely well-deserved your posts are so fun :) glad your diet dp didn't ruin anything too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Very sweet blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!