BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 30, 2012

I got nothing...

So, as the days are getting closer until mystery boy leaves the state for his new job/life, I'm having a hard time focusing on much at all. I'm back to my emotional self for now and I think its totally normal, right?

If it's not, can you just pretend like it is? Hehe!
He will be moving later this week and I am kinda in denial right now. Like, I don't know why I'm calm sometimes and not so calm others. 

Anyways, as I have nothing interesting to post about today, I'm just going to wing it and I hope that you find some truth and inspiration behind these quotes if you need it too! 

Have a fab Monday everyone!




Ok, now enough of all that sadness...these are my fav funnies right now!




Hope these things make you laugh and help you make it through the day!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE YOU!!! Everything will work out for the best!! PoP over to my bloggy and see if you can't link up with some other for the V-day challenge! I think you'll like some of the topics and NO they aren't ALL to do with relationships! Promise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. love these.

    how about when he leaves, you come to visit me and we can blog and craft and go eat some carbs and ice cream/drink wine and make you feel better? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stabbing someone pic seriously made me laugh out loud.

    Thanks for making me smile today. Hopefully you can find a way to smile too even with the not so fun stuff thats goin on right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi ashley,

    sorry for your blue mood.
    i think lori's plan for you sounds fun! i say do it! and blog about it so i can live vicariously through you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!