So, in case you haven't noticed, it's Saturday and for me that means that I have one more day of relaxation until real life begins again. I am not very excited about it because that means you will be hearing less from me because school will officially consume my life until May.
I promise to do my best to post as often as possible and keep up with my lovely friends that are my followers!
Today, I am doing a whole lot of nothing. I did go to the grocery store after trying to talk myself out of it, but I knew I had to go.
I have some things going on the rest of the weekend that consist of baking, taking a friend out to dinner for their birthday and going to bed a reasonable hour in order to get into a routine for the upcoming week.
I am going to bake some rice crispy treats later this evening or tomorrow. I don't know if they will taste better if I make them tomorrow. This will be my first time making these, so it could turn out really good and be a hit or really bad and I need a place to live because I have burned my house down. If you see smoke coming from the direction of good 'ole Georgia, it may be a good idea to send a firefighter or two...maybe they'll ask me out on a date because they feel sorry for me and we'll get married and....well....that's not the point. A girl can dream right?
I digress.
I promise to post pictures of the events from start to finish along with the recipe which will consists of only a few steps because, well let's be serious, it is me. I bake about as much as I fight fires.
Tomorrow night, I am taking a friend out to dinner for their birthday, which is today. I have intentionally left out whether this person is a guy or girl. What fun would it be if I just came out and told you ALL my secrets? :)
Just know that they are very special to me and that I am very much looking forward to spending some time with them. And, I might have some new wedges that I have been dying to wear out.
Fingers crossed that I don't trip and break something because they are kinda sky high!
I think for the rest of the day I will read, play some angry birds, nap and maybe do a little straightening up for I can relax tomorrow!
I may or may not have some exciting things coming up next week that may or may not include a guest blogger, which I could potentially be super excited about!
I hope y'all have a AWESOME and relaxing weekend. Try not to do too much that involves work because that's what Monday-Friday's are for, right?
Over and out lovies!











so i bet i can guess who's birthday it is. sooo secretive :)
ReplyDeleteI found your blog from my good friend Bethany over at Life So Sweet, and I am now your newest follower =) love you blog and obviously love that you are my name twin! Happy weekend girlie!
ReplyDeleteLori, you may know who it is. I guess you'll just have to wait until tomorrow to find out. And if I burn the house down, I am moving into that guest room in Athens asap!
ReplyDeleteWe need pictures of the sky high wedges pllllleeeeeeaaaassse! :) Have a good time on the secretive birthday date/dinner. ;)
ReplyDelete