BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 6, 2012

Confessional Friday

 So its Friday, Friday gotta get down on Friday. 
NO? Ok...Sorry, I know we should have left Rebecca Black and this awful song 2011 So I'm sorry! 

Anywho, let's do this!!


I know I have done two link-ups this week already, but it will be the last one for the week. I think if I can keep it at 2 or 3 a week out of the 7 I post (or should be posting) then you guys will still love me, right? 

I sure hope so because I am finally getting the hang of this blog thing and I would HATE to get online one day and have zero followers. It would break my little heart. Seriously. 

So I am linking up with Leslie at A Blonde Ambition, which you should remember is like the blogging God in my eyes. Check her out. She has such great posts and there is always something for everyone to enjoy. Thanks, Leslie!


1. I have added a whopping 4 purses to my collection in the last month. Is that sad? Yeah..I thought so. In all fairness, I only actually bought two of them. The other two we gifts. Get off me. 

2. I haven't gone to work in a whole week. No, I was not fired and I did not quit. I have just had some much needed time off and it's been amazing. Christmas time around the shop is always crazy because, hello, we are a gift store. So we run like crazy people from the day after Thanksgiving until the day after Christmas. I am feeling rejuvenated and well-rested. 

3. I have gotten a lot of new followers recently and I can honestly say I am SO SO SO excited about it. Every time I gain a new follower, I react the same way. It never gets old. Seriously. Thank you a million times for all the support lately. It gives me motivation to actually WANT to blog now. 

4. I have dusted twice this week. Let me explain. I don't like dust so when I see a little bit on the coffee table, I dust it. Then I might as well just go ahead and do the rest of the living room while I have all the stuff out. Don't judge me

5. I watched Jersey Shore last night. And I liked it. So glad it's back on finallyyyyy.

6. I am dreading starting school on Tuesday. Why of why do we have to go to school? Last semester. Can I get a what-what!?

7. I haven't watched the news in probably over a week. I just hate all the negative things that are reported on and I am kinda tired of hearing about the presidential candidates. It gets old quick. Just elect another one and let's keep it moving!

8. Dr. Phil, I am tired of you. For realss

9. I haven't bought my books for school. We start Tuesday, remember? Oh well. #senioritis

10. I wanna do a blog swap AND have a guest blogger very soon. Any takers? Let me know! Email me y'all. 

What are you confessing on this lovely Friday? Scandalous, embarrassing, all of it. WE wanna hear it! 
Grab your button, link up with Leslie and get started! 
Have a fab weekend, lovies! 

3 comments:

  1. Love following you!! I'd love to do a guest post! Not sure what I'd do it on.. but I'm up for it! :)

    And I've done 2 or was it 3 Link ups this week?? eesh... next week, I promise I'll do some more of my own jazz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley! I HATE, and by HATE I mean DESPISE, dusting. Please, oh please, come dust for me. I'm up for a blog swap anytime. Just let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!