How excited are you that it's Friday!? I am super pumped because I have been getting Monday's off as well due to conflicting college schedules at work, so I have been getting 3-day weekends quite often. I have to tell ya, I don't mind it at all!
I generally spoil myself on the weekends by staying up late and then I can't fall asleep at a decent hour when it's back to the real world on Monday night then Tuesday I am tired! You would think I would learn by now, but no such luck!
So, since it's Friday and all, what better way to celebrate with a little confessional!?
After all, the truth WILL set you free! Durrhhh.
I shaved my legs last night. No, I didn't have a hot date or anything of that nature. I just washed my sheets and that always calls for freshly shaven legs that night. If you have never put your hairless legs into a bed with clean linens, then you are missing out, sista! Am I the only one who agrees/does this?
I put myself on spending restriction officially. I have got to save a little moolah because as of right now, I am planning to go down to Orlando to visit mystery boy for Spring Break. He won't be home during the day because he will have just started a month prior, but I think I can manage to find something to do while he is working at the glorious mall they have there! No unnecessary spending until then. Unless I get sad and need a pick-me-up mani or something!
I skipped Jersey Shore last night. I had to catch up on my Real Housewives of Bev Hills, so I decided to just catch the re-run next week before the new one comes on. Don't anyone tell me if Vinny came back or not. I don't wanna know until I see it!
I did all the laundry in the house yesterday and realized that I have too many clothes. What, you never heard such a thing? Well lemme tell you, I can barely squeeze anything into that thing, so I think it's fine time to go through and donate some stuff to Goodwill, as much as it will hurt me..
I want to buy every cute iphone cover that I see now. I thought I would be more obsessed with my phone than accessorizing it. WRONG.
I heard a crying child last night at the mall (I didn't purchase a single thing while there) and I wanted to strangle it and its mother who was just pretending everything was peachy! I felt bad afterwards then decided that I didn't.
Shut that thing up lady!
I got a little too excited last night when I logged onto blogger and saw that I had 2 new followers! eeeeek!!! Best feeling ever! New followers and comments make me super happy and excited! (*Hint*)
In other news:
My friend Lori is co-hosting a new link up starting today! In keeping with the spirit of new years resolutions, her a a few others have came up with idea to show your progress. It doesn't have to be a certain type of thing like weight loss etc, just anything that you have done and stuck with that was a resolution!
Share your progress, linkup and enjoy! It's a once a month thing so there is no stress week to week to figure out what to say or get discouraged if you failed a little for the week! :)
She is nervous about it so head over and show her some love! It's always nice to have a new linkup every now and then!
Talk to ya homies lata!












wait, you're on spending restriction but you were at the mall last night? i kid, i kid. i hate it when mothers just tune out their children while they proceed to cry or scream their heads off in public. (watch... ill have the most unruly child you've ever met lol)
ReplyDeletethanks for the shout out about my link up! so happy its working properly and we're having some participation :)
Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!
ReplyDeleteHeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com
One of my favorite things is to wash my sheets, take a hot bath, shave my legs and then crawl into bed! It's heaven!! It's totally the little things in life!
ReplyDeleteHi Ashley!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your sweet comment. Made my day. I'm much better after my massage last night!! :)
Good luck on your no spending spree. I tried to do it for three months... I failed! big time! lol. Good luck!
Happy Friday girrrrl! :) You sound like me! I always stay up late on weekend nights and then end up regretting it on Monday.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you on the shaved legs/clean sheets thing. Feels like heaven!
That's awesome that you're planning a trip down to see mystery boy. I know it will be a blast!
I seriously need to go through all my clothes to see what I can donate. I have a ton of things that I no longer wear.
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Orlando for spring break sounds amazing... especially with said mystery boy :)
ReplyDeleteOooo! I love this link up. Orlando does sound amazing! It's on my bucket list to meet Shamoo! I have a new button featured on my blog if you want to grab it! I think I am done finding all of the details that I needed to change! Thank you for all of your help too!
ReplyDeleteXO Anna
asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com