I was just cleaning out the fridge and thinking about stuff that is happening this week (cleaning is what I do to relieve any stress I may have) and I decided to participate and stop being all sad! It's a BEAUTIFUL day here and I have many things to be thankful for!
Anyway, Neely is co-hosting this link-up and I am going to jump right in! I may not participate in it everyday, but today I think I have something that is very fitting!

Today's Topic- Best Date Ever. I'm sure my title didn't give it away one bit right?!
So, I love country music. Like a lot and in a way that may or may not be healthy. I love it all and I can sing any song word for word if you give me at least a week to listen and learn it from hearing it on the radio at work. Even songs that I don't like at first usually end up growing on me and I like them.
Mystery boy, who I shall be revealing in just a moment, has taken me to two concerts. Rascal Flatts being my first concert ever and probably one experience that will never be topped. He surprised me with tickets for my birthday and I loved it. They are my favorite band ever. Seriously.
But, my favorite date would probably be the time he took me to a Brad Paisley concert for Valentine's day one year. It wasn't a huge surprise because I had hinted about wanting to go and then he couldn't keep a secret so he told me. Either way, it was the thought that counted right?!
Yep, Brad was definitely the best date ever. Haha, I'm kidding...but doesn't he just look amazing up there doing his thang?
I think he loves me. I'm not exactly sure. We look extremely young here! It's so crazy! This is one of my favorite pictures even though he is acting dumb. Nothing new there!
What would this post be like if I didn't show you our TRUE selves? This is usually us. We are rarely ever serious except when its necessary!
While I could sit here and list a million dates we had that were great, this one is pretty memorable! We had a great time, snuck down in the middle of the concert to sit in better seats, ate the greasiest french fries you've ever seen, and enjoyed each other!
I'm definitely gonna miss this crazy boy.
He never reads my blog unless I post it to facebook, which I don't hardly do anymore, so he will likely never see this, but if he does he is going to hate me for posting this pictures! But at least I showed you one not so flattering one of myself to counter act it right?
Link-up! Tomorrow is Worst Date Ever!
It's gonna be a fun time!
Also, if you're still reading this long post, I would like to say
*THANK YOU*
to all my wonderful followers for all your sweet comments lately! It hasn't been easy and its bound to get harder before it gets better, but I am accepting it and dealing with it! It's nice to see that people care about me! Thanks so much! You have no idea how much I enjoy reading your sweet comments, especially on a crappy day!
Have a fab fab fab day!














I'm so excited that you finally showed us mystery boy. Thank you! I love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet that he took you to something he knew you'd enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up with us for the Valentine's Challenge!
What a fun date! Love the pics of you and Mystery Boy.
ReplyDeletethank you for adding my button girl! :) cute background for the blog too.
ReplyDeleteyayyyy for finally posting a picture with him. :)
ReplyDeleteAwww Mystery Boy has been revealed! It's the best just being able to be goofy with someone like that. You two are too cute! I love me some Brad Paisley! Sounds like y'all had a great time! :)
ReplyDeleteRascal Flatts is one of my all time favorites! That would def make for a great date.
ReplyDeletemystery boy revealed woo! a brad paisley is such a sweet data :) good luck with everything girlie!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a fun date! I love this post, I left you an award on my blog so check it out :) Hope you're having a great week!
ReplyDelete