BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How I am feeling on the first day back to school...

I feel like a wreck people! I have a headache, I feel like my stomach could explode at any given moment, and I may or may not be annoyed with every car, person and red light this morning.

Can you say #ladyproblems?

Wanna know what I feel about today?





Yep, that's right ladies and gents, the first day of classes while everyone else is looking cute, I am wearing a crappy hat with my hair in a pony-tail. Gross hair, don't care.

Yep, this is how I feel about learning in school today. Maybe it will get better and maybe it won't but either way, I don't care! :)


Ok, I probably couldn't rule the world, but I could probably own this day. So out of my way people, I have got to get a diet coke NOW!


Sorry for my meaningless rant first thing this morning. I promise to have a better, more enlightening post this evening when I get home from school AT 8:30PMMMMMM. Yep 8:30. It should be illegal but its not.

Say a prayer I don't get arrested today. Or slapped. Or my car get towed. Just pray for ME! :) Have a great Tuesday everyone! :)

7 comments:

  1. Good luck to you, Ashley! You made me laugh this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, joys of being a woman right? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I fully support your quest for diet coke, right.this.second. In massive amounts, I'm almost certain it could cure anything. Tomorrow will be better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your first day of classes today! And good post gave a a good laugh (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry you do not feel too great on your first day back! That happens to me all the time! My college does not start back until next week so thankfully I have a little more time to prepare myself! I feel the same way about diet coke, I am obsessed! Have a great first day and hope you begin to feel better! ps so glad I found your blog, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there! I'd rather be finding my way through another first day of college class than stuck here in this office cubicle looking over a presentation I have to give in front of important people tomorrow!! Thanks for the laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm having a really depressing, down in the dumps day too. I totally get how you feel. I hope your day improved. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!