BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 5, 2012

IT CAME!!

Hey lovies! I know I already posted for today, but I figured since it was a link up and since I had some exciting news to share, y'all would understand and love me just the same!

So before I tell you, I am going to post a few pictures and then hopefully you will be able to guess what it is!


Any ideas yet??



What about now??
The name on the box gave it away, right?

 OK, Duh...my LONGCHAMP bag finally came!

Isn't it so pretty? I cannot wait to use it! Its taupe and so pretty. I am sooooo  excited to use this bad boy! I also have to purchase a NEW wallet to go with it, but I am 100% sure that I can manage that! 

I think I see a HOBO wallet in my future...who has one? Do you love it? I wanna know before I spend that much on a stinkin' wallet!

The story behind this bag:

Someone pretty special let me pick it out and order it after we realized I got two kindles for Christmas. We took one back and got the money back then ordered this baby a few days later! When I found out it was an hour away and ready to ship this morning, I could barely contain myself! I am changing my purses immediately and this will be glued to my arm for a while!

And I have one more thing to report y'all!
I have gotten a few new followers this week and to say that I was excited is the understatement of the New Year! I am so appreciative for all your comments and they mean a lot to me! Thanks for all the newbies and one day soon I plan on doing a post dedicated to getting to know 'Ashley' herself, so stay tuned! 

Thank you and keep 'em coming! I love new followers and I love comments! I wanna keep one of my goals for 2012 and get new followers and make my blog as successful as can be!

If you haven't followed me, please do so. We have a good great time on this blog..or so at least I hope so! 

Happy almost Friday peeps!!

6 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaaaay for your new bag!!!!!! That is soooo exciting! I'm happy to be a new follower and am so glad you've become one of mine, too. Comments and followers somehow make the day better, don't they?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through the It's Ok link-up. Love love the title! And I might be as obsessed with your new purse as you are :) Cannot wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog through blog hopping and I'm lovin' the bag! Congrats on the new joy!

    <3 Keep up the blogging! Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! Thanks for stoppin by mine yesterday with the Link Up! So so cute! I'm trying to get more followers too. I've been blogging for about a year but have been unsuccessful at getting many followers and making mine look too cute.. so I'm going to work on that some! :) Any tips would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute blog you have. I can't wait to come back when I have more time and look around. Nice to "meet" you. Looks like I'm your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!