BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's OK Thursday...

Guess what ya'll? It's Thursday and that means 2 things
1. One more day until the weekend. Are you excited? Not me, because that means that I am closer to starting back to school next week. It's bittersweet because its my LAST semester as an undergrad, but sucks because its still school. BOO
2. I am linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup. She is a great blogger and I enjoy this link up alot! Enjoy and why not go ahead and join in this link-up partay with us? You won't regret it! 
#peerpressure



Its Ok Thursdays


It's Ok...

that I have done nothing this entire week and have rarely changed out of my PJ's. I did organize and clean..but still in the pajamas
at least the pajamas match 
at least the shirt doesn't have a small hole in it. 
at least I wasn't naked.
that I wore flip-flops yesterday and the high was in the 40's with the wind making it even colder. Jack Frost, please leave ASAP.

that using my tart burner makes my house feel cleaner even when sometimes its not the case.

that I have been staying up super late and sleeping at least until 11am. 

that I get mad when I can't get past a level on Angry Birds and that I sometimes don't play for days because I am so mad.
that I can barely resist the urge to go to the Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale. You're broke, Ashley. You need to be smart. 
 
that I have recently crossed over the 2000 pin mark on pinterest. 
Do you follow me? 

that I am beyond scared to graduate and start looking for jobs. I have even starting looking for jobs and working on my updated resume out of fear. 

that I have purchased at least 3 purses in the last month. Ashley, you have a problem. Get some help.

that I am addicted to getting gel polish when I get a mani. Cost a little more, but totally worth it. Try it sometime

that I never know when to stop posting what is 'OK' on Thursdays

that I keep posting because I like to have an even number of posts

that I am excited Jersey Shore starts up again tonight

that I feel disgusted after I watch Jersey Shore and immediately send myself to bed as punishment
ya'll don't judge me remember ?
maybe I was just hoping that you wouldn't...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What are you {OK} with on this lovely first Thursday of the new year? Link up and tell us! Can't wait to read all about it.


1 comment:

  1. You're not alone! Pending graduation has instilled a fear in me that I cannot get rid of... yet I still haven't manage to do much of anything productive over winter break either, ha! Happy Thursday :) New follower! xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!