BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's Ok Thursday!

I am happy to report that I slept a gooooood sleep last night and I am back in full-force today! Yesterday was a whirlwind of crazy, but I LOVED every minute of it! Shopping for my job and with someone else's money is the best thing ever..really.

We got some super cute stuff and at some good prices, so I am excited for it to start arriving! Sorry for the short post last night, but I didn't want to mess up my blogging groove and I wanted to check -in with my favorites, duh!

So it's Thursday and we all know what that means. Yes, tomorrow is Friday and we do have that glorious 3 day weekend to look forward to, but its also time for some 'It's Ok Thursday.'

So I am linking up yet again with Neely and I have a lot of things that I am not ok with this week! Link up with her and head over there and make yourself some new friends. :)


It's Ok...
1. That I have cried at least 3 times this week and we all know that judging by Tuesday's post, there is a VERY good reason for it! 

2. That my mystery man's interview went super great yesterday and that he could potentially be leaving the state in the next few weeks. *and the crying continues* 
My blog name has never been so accurate as it is at  this very moment. 

3. That I get wayyyyy too excited every time I get a new follower. Y'all really do make me days ten times better when you leave sweet comments and join the craziness that is my blog and my life! I can't thank you enough, seriously. THANK YOU! 31 and counting...

4. That I just ordered my books for class the day that class started. Talk about not being studious. Um hello, I am a senior and I will act as such. 

5. That I desperately need retail therapy, but need to save money at the same time. So far so good. But man do I need  want need a new cardi and some new flats. 

8. That I have not cooked dinner one time this week. I have barely been home and when I have been, I am too tired to think about cooking so I just eat something small..like pickles. Terrible

9. That I plan on taking a nap at 5pm today even though its basically almost bed time anyways. I am soooo tired! Maybe I should invest in some iron pills or energy drinks to push myself thru this last stretch to graduation. 

10. I am terrified to be a graduate. What if I can't find a job? What if no one wants to hire me? What if no one likes me? What if I get a cat or two and start letting myself go at 23 because no one wants to give me a job? I guess if any of those things happens, I might need an intervention. 

11. I am typing this post from school when I should be working on things that pertain to school. No motivation.

12. That I want an iphone and I am considering buying one even though it would be pretty pricey..I am saving up my money like the olden day, y'all!

What are you OK with this week? Hope you're all having a great day! Only 3 more hours 'til quitting time and then one day between you and that 3 day weekend. 

Can I get a what-what?! 

No, ok.. #collegegirlproblems

8 comments:

  1. Seriously our "Ok" lists are so similar! Definatly the iPhone part. :)

    And to put a smile on your face you get a comment AND a brand new follower! :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those things are o.k. There's nothing wrong with cats or pickles. ;) I speak from experience. Get the iphone. It's a necessity. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. will you come over and drink wine with me? i've cried at least three times today... and drinking by yourself is somehow frowned upon... and i feel like we could have a hardcore pity party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you crack me up! pickles. :) much love chica! enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I felt the same way about your #10... and it all magically worked out! Hoping you can have some fun this weekend to make up for those tears :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your thinking! iPhone's are freaking awesome! New follower and new bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just graduated this past June and I'm still worrying about #10 (even though I have a job...). It all finds a way to work itself out- at least thats what I'm telling myself!

    Happy almost weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!