Anyways, I am linking up with Neely for another week of It's Ok Thursday!

It's Ok...
That my dark circles are bothering me so bad right now. I always have issues with them, but lately more so! Ladies, help! Do you have any tips on how to make them less noticeable?
{Thanks Mom. And by thanks, I mean why me?}
That I am able to eat a whole jar of pickles in about a week at this moment in time. Snooki and I have at least one thing in common...
That I am excited to send my package to my blog swap partner next week! I hope she loves it all as much as I do. Good thing we don't have the same name or first initial because the chances of me keeping it would be high!
That I am mildly obsessed with my new iphone and have my eye on a MONOGRAMMED case to be in my possession in the very near future!
That I have been retweeting way more things than I probably should. I swear that Will Ferrell and I have the same personality and I can't help but retweet it.
That I have been disconnected from the news for a while now. I used to watch it everyday without fail, but lately I have just felt uninterested in it. Too many bad things being reported.
That my pinterest boards are becoming filled with multiple things because I can't remember things I have pinned before..
That just seeing the Hoarders commercials makes me anxious and get I get the urge to clean a lot and immediately!
That mystery boy is leaving in about a week and I am surprisingly calm about not sad right now. Check back in about a week and see what a wreck I am! I am so lucky to have great friends there for me though. {Suuuriously}, y'all are awesome!
That I was standing on flat, level ground earlier and I almost just tipped right over and fell. There was no earthquake, no one pushed me and it was not happy hour. I just can't stand up or walk to save my life. I am super clumsy!
That I am loving Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger" song right now. I cannot get enough. I don't know why, but its always in my head!
What are YOU ok with this week?
Link up and join the fun! Have a happy Thursday!!!!!
LOVE











I can't watch horders... I get so mad at those people... Why do you have an attachment to a pile of trash!?!? And then I go on a cleaning binge too.
ReplyDeletePlease be careful, soulmate! I can't lose you due to a flat surfaced fall.
ReplyDeletesend me pictures of the hats already, dang it!
ReplyDeleteps. saw this post about under eye circles...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thesmallthingsblog.com/2012/01/under-eye-routine.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FGqCLV+%28The+Small+Things+Blog%29
Oh my gosh, I had fried pickles last night and my cousin was totally making fun of me for being "Snooki!" Haha!
ReplyDeleteLove getting to know you! Don't even worry about it-I trip over anything and everything.
ReplyDeleteAdding your blog to my list of daily reads:)
aspiretoinspire
Love this! Definitely excited for the monogram swap next week too!!!
ReplyDeleteI only keep a few things in my fridge, but there are always pickles haha. Have a great rest of your week!!!
ReplyDelete