I have been seeing people do this thing where they are tagged and then they answer questions about themselves, select people they want to ask questions to and then inform the tagged that they were, in fact, tagged and can now participate! I secretly wanted to do it, but I didn't wanna just come out and ask someone to tag me...awkward..So my first blogger follower, Lori tagged me. I can always count on her to keep me in style when it comes to blogging! Yup. Read her tagged post and follow her blog...because its a-w-e-some!
A one and a two and away we go...!
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post,
and then create 11 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 11 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
11 fun facts about myself:
1. I have an obsession with cleaning. Any time I get an urge to clean, it isn't just one of two things. Its the whole place and I can't stop until I am done.
2. I am in love with all things gold right now. Gold jewelry is my favorite thing ever!
3. Name any reality show that comes to mind and I probably watch it. Seriously, all the Housewives, Teen Mom, Tori and Dean, Dance Moms. Name it.
4, I have gray hair and have had it since my senior year of highschool. Its not like Anderson Cooper gray, but you can see it at certain times. I kinda like it, it gives me a little uniqueness, right?
5. Speaking of Anderson Cooper...that is one good looking man. I love him for his looks, but his abilities to speak to people and educate them on issues is even more attractive to me. Silver fox!
6. I like Lil' Wayne and I have his most recent CD, Carter 4.
7. I only got a twitter so I could stalk famous people, but now I actually use it myself and kinda enjoy it too! Click my button on my blog and follow me!
8. I fail at taking pictures. BAD
9. I don't like wine. I am a margarita girl!
10. All time favorite movies: Pretty Woman, The Blind Side, Hope Floats
11. I fall a lot. I can literally be walking on flat, level ground and just fall down. If we are ever together, don't be alarmed, I am totally fine. Stupid gravity and stupid, stupid feet.
my questions from Lori at A crazy walk on the safe side:
1. if you could be one person for a day, who would you choose?
I would probably Chelsea Handler. I think her and I have similar personalities and it would just be fun to make fun of people for a day!
2. what's your favorite book?
Through My Eyes by Tim Tebow. Sorry, but I think he is a good Christian man and he stands up for what he believes even thought he catches a TON of crap for it. I have a lot of respect for it. Read his book. It's so inspiring!
3. where are your favorite places to shop?
Old Navy, New York and Company, Target, Kohl's
4. what was your first job?
Quizno Subs, I worked there all through highschool until my sophomore year in college. Never again will I work in food service.
5. what is your favorite blog to read?
Oh my, I love reading all the blogs I follow or else I wouldn't follow them! Don't make me choose!
6. who is your celebrity crush?
Ryan Reynolds. mmmm..
7. what is your go-to outfit for a date night?
Comfy and cute jeans with a cute top and possibly some statement shoes. I like wearing cardis!
8. what is your favorite party game?
Apples to Apples. It is so much fun and if you haven't played it, you need to! It's too much fun!
9. what celebrity do you think has the best style?
I really like Kelly Osbourne's style. She has always been a rocker, outcast chick, but lately she has developed a really cute and funky sense of style and I love it. I also think that Tori Spelling it super cute and stylish, especially preggers! Nothing better than a prego Tori!
Denver, Colorado. My dream city and I desperately want to live there one day!
11. what is your favorite beauty product?
concealer. I have terrible dark circles and if it weren't for concealer, I would look like I get in fights everyday...and lose! Any tips to treat those bad boys is welcomed!
My 11 questions for my tagged blogger friends:
1. What is one food/drink item you could never give up?
2. If you could do any occupation, what would it be and why?
3. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
4. What are the perfect pair of shoes you think every girl should own?
5. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
6. Are you a party person or a homebody?
7. Who in your life do you admire the most and why?
8. Who is your favorite artist/band?
9. Describe your personal style and how it came to be.
10. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
11. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
My tags:
Morgan @ monogram-addict
Alyssa @ Simply Alyssa
Holly @ Eight Six Eleven
Heather @ Chasing Butterflies
Barb @ Saturday;s Mail
Julie @ The Girl in the Red Shoes
Hannah @ Sweet Southern Drawl
Michelle The Vintage Apple
Tori @ Keep Calm & Carry On
Hope everyone has a chance to play along! This was super fun and a good way to get to know each other! :) Enjoy your Tuesday, lovies!











Love this. I will definitely do it soon! Thanks for the taggy.
ReplyDeleteThank you for tagging me, Ashley! I answered your questions here!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! Thanks so much for tagging me!!!
ReplyDeleteHello Darling!!! I answered your questions!
ReplyDeleteim not going to post another blog about it... BUT ill answer your questions here.
ReplyDelete1. cheese. i freaking love cheese. especially of the mozzarella, cheddar and goat varieties.
2. event planner, personal assistant or personal shopper.
3. night owl.
4. nude wedges, duh. ;) they go with everything!
5. drove on front campus. :)
6. homebody who likes to go out every now and then.
7. my husband. he is the most loving, hardworking and level headed person i know.
8. michael jackson.
9. id say my style is classic chic and a bit eclectic. i feel like its constantly changing.. but i try to have timeless pieces with a little trendy accessory and dress in what looks good on me.
10. I've recently decided I'm a merlot fan.
11. 14, at the movies. how romantic, right?! ha.