BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 29, 2012

MIA

Ok, so here's the deal! I have been missing since Friday and I need to apologize because I know just how much you all love me and love reading nonsense about my life! 

I kid, I kid! 
Maybe?

Anyway, I would like to say that I have been so busy that I have had ZERO time to blog, but that would be a lie and I don't want my nose to grow 12+ inches. It might already be a little on the big side...

Friday night I reunited with one of my friends and her hubby. We have such a strange dynamic that I can't even explain it so I won't even try. We went and saw a band play and just had all kinds of fun shaking our tails...not that you wanted to know that! 

It's always nice to see her and since school started we have been separated and we both dislike it a whole lot. Apparently, we're best friends because she informed me that she wrote about me when they had a Spanish assignment to write about their best friend! Nevermind that it may have contained short sentences about how I have brown hair and that I wear pants...it was still about me and it is flattering! 
Spanish is not our language, so anything she wrote was flattering to me!

Saturday I had basketball games ALL day for my nephews. First, let me just say that we are NOT basketball players. We do baseball and football and I think we do it pretty well. (By 'we' I mean my nephews!) 

Basketball is a newer thing for us so my sister and I often sometimes sit there and have no idea what the heck is going on. Ok, most of the time that's what you can find us doing. Or gossiping about people because its usually the only time we have to sit down and talk for a long period of time.

Both of my nephews lost their games and it was ok because we all know you win some and you lose some. They games were both right in the middle of the day so it pretty much sucked any productivity out of my day that I had planned. I try to never miss a game of theirs if I don't have to and I plan on keeping it that way, so no matter what time, if I can go I'm most definitely there!

Then I had a meeting at work. 

As you can see, my weekend has been the funniest and most envied weekend ever by people everywhere. Not. 

I hope that you all have had a relaxing and productive weekend. If not, then I hope you enjoyed it anyway! I must get back to watching Snapped and playing Temple Run...which BTdubs...has anyone played that game on your iphone?? Well lemme tell you, DON'T do it. Once you sit down and play you won't be able to stop! 

Trust me. Its addicting! I'm thinking of shopping to break this new bad habit. That's horrible idea, I know, but I need to quit playing it! 

Peace out 'til tomorrow lovies! 

5 comments:

  1. I could never write a paper in Spanish!! I took two years in high school, transferred school's Junior year and signed up for it and then dropped it when I couldn't understand the teacher and found out they only required 2 years of it hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'you have brown hair and you wear pants' hahaha. love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously I was missing you! Never leave for so long again! Glad you had a good weekend though. Temple Run...my step daughter is addicted to it on our ipad. I haven't tried it. Maybe I better not. Loves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry that you missed me so much! :) I haven't seen a post from you today ma'am so maybe its time to get crackin!

      Please do try the game so I'm not the ONLY addicted one around this here blog!

      Have a GREAT week girl!

      Delete
  4. You've been super busy! Glad to see you back :D

    xo,
    ashlee

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!