Anyways y'all, I am participating in a new link up today. I want to get more followers and link-ups are a great way to do that and because I have nothing great to focus on today so this link-up is perfect. It's basically a link-up post in which you write about randomness of Monday! Perfect for me on this Monday!
While my day wasn't spent doing anything productive aside from the one thing, I did, however, do something exciting! I have been wanting to buy this particular item for a while now and just haven't gotten around to it. So today, I'm sitting at the kitchen table working on papers and then I click over to Facebook (go figure, right?!) and I see that a local boutique has just received a new shipment of what I want!
Yep, Toms!
These are the classic Gray Ash canvas. I am currently wearing them around the house to break them in.
Really, I just couldn't wait to wear them, but whatever I need to tell myself, huh?!
If you aren't familiar with Toms, which I am positive that you all are, you should check it out. For every pair of shoes purchased, Toms donates a pair of shoes to a child who needs a pair of shoes. It's a great cause to support, so that's how I justify spending the money.
What do you think? Yay or Nay!?
I also drove 20 minutes to meet up with my mystery man who asked me to go to lunch with him on his lunch break. He works about in another county and the drive isn't that bad, so he asked and I accepted. I must spend as much time with him as possible until he leaves. Don't wanna talk about it though, you know the deal!
Also, I came home and cleaned up a little bit. The best feeling in the world to me when the house is clean and straight and you light a new candle! Ahhh, perfection I tell ya!
I have tart burners in every room in my house and I burn them regularly. Today, I am smelling wildberry cheesecake. Thanks Walmart and my sister who put it in my stocking for Christmas!
It's heavenly so you should all check it out! YUMMY!
I also saw my bestie best for a few minutes before she left town to go back to school! She was here for the weekend to attend a formal with her boy toy and now she's en route back to her little apartment! Miss her already!
Random GROSS fact for this Monday: I haven't washed my hair since Saturday. Whoopsy.. I haven't really done much so I have just been sporting the hat look.
Hey, its not like I have gone anywhere that deserved a good hair washing. Don't judge me, k thanks!
Now I need some help. I have been seriously wanting a new tattoo for a while now. I know what I want, but I am having trouble with where to get it. I know it will be somewhere abouts on my foot.
If any of you follow me on Pinterest, you know that I love anchors! My dad was in the navy and he died when I was just a baby (like 2 years old) and I have always just loved anchors as a way to honor him. Her's what I got so far
{pinterest}
Obviously, I just want the one, but I like the placement on this tattoo and I like how small and dainty it looks!
Obviously, I just want the one, but I like the placement on this tattoo and I like how small and dainty it looks!
Suggestions about where I should get it? Let a sista know!
So this is the most random post I have ever done, possibly, but I think its fitting because its called 'miscellany monday' duh!
Leave me comments so I know you stopped by and if you like what you see stay and hang out a while!
...going pin to write papers...or pin yeah..write papers.













love the new toms. I've been wanting some too... maybe when i get a job.
ReplyDeleteand i love the meaning behind the anchor. i didn't know it was for your dad. and i actually like the placement on that girls foot.
I have Toms and they were definitely worth the investment. I wear them so much, and love the cause they are for :) And those teeny anchors are so sweet, especially knowing why you'd want something like that!
ReplyDeleteHey girl! LOVE love love toms! So much they're so comfy! I want anew tatto with words going around the outside bottom of my foot! Or inside my finger, but those ancors or to die for!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Love your new Tom's. So cute. They are the most comfortable shoes ever and can fit so many different outfits. Love. Those tiny anchor tattoos are just adorable. I love them right there on the foot too. Very cute!
ReplyDeleteI love that tattoo. I think a dainty anchor on the inside of your ankle would be beautiful.
ReplyDeletePS - I tagged you in a post today! check it out :)