BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 9, 2012

monogram-addcit meets monogram-addict: guest blogger

Happy Monday y'all! I know you are all dreading the day that Monday comes, but hate to break it to ya, it comes every week without fail, so you might as well just put on those big girl panties that may or may have cartoon characters still on them (no judgement) and deal with it! 
AS PROMISED
I have delivered the motherload aka my guest blogger! I am super excited to have her here. We just randomly came in contact when I found her and her blog that is called "Monogram-Addict." I know that none of you know me that well and it should change as the weeks, months and (Lord help us) years go on, but I have a monogram addiction too! So when I saw that name, duh, I had to know more! I work in a gift shop here in Georgia that also does monogramming, so obvs I am OBSESSED in a big way! We share a love for monograms, all things Southern, cheap wine, the color pink, country music, sexy men who sing said music and blogging! I think we may just turn out to be good friends, so I will send you our wedding invite in the mail. I kid, I kid!

I left her some love on her blog and informed her that I was there to stay and posted my flag on her page! She came over to mine and the rest is history (all 7ish days of it :) ). We have been exchanging emails this weekend and I asked her to come share some of her BIO with us! She is newer to blogging like me and is also trying to get some followers to share her life and thoughts with! So I am gonna stop talking and let her have you. Be nice and hop over and check out her "home," monogram-addict.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I started blogging back in January of 2011, not on this blog, but another called Notes from NashvilleSee, last June I went on the trip of a lifetime. I spend a WEEK in Nashville, TN at the CMA Festival. It was great, awesome, totally rocked my socks off! Anyways, so I did a blog all last winter and spring leading up to my trip and then blogged while I was there, and then didn't blog the last 2 days because I was beyond exhausted and then when I got home it was back to real world, so technically I never finished it. However, I had like 10 followers and I don't think anybody read it. Yep. Depressing.

ANYWAYS. That was in June and in July I turned the big 2-5. SO I decided I would start a different blog and become a little bit better at "blog world." Eh, I've semi- accomplished that in 6 mos. I titled this blog Monogram-Addict because I am literally obsessed with monogramming everything. My towels, sheets, bags, car whatever is monogrammed! It's kinda ridiculous! Plus it's southern, and I am SUPER southern. I've lived in SC my ENTIRE life, Myrtle Beach is my vacation spot, I drink sweet tea whenever possible, I had a nanny growing up, my daddy is a minister, my momma is a retired teacher, I spend my free time at the lake, I wear flip flops whenever possible, I think it's absolutely nescessary to be hospitable, Jesus is in my heart, Mac & cheese is a vegetable, I'm a republican and I don't own a heavy coat. I could keep going but you get the picture.

I just thought I'd share a few monograms of mine. I really do think your monogram says a lot about you. The font you choose to use, what it's on, what color it's in. It's really YOU. It's a way to put your label on something. The blog is about me and everything that I'm involved in, passionate about and into. If your monogram is on it, it's yours and no one else & it can't be shared. It's unique, like you. SO, get something and put a monogram on it and call it yours!

Lamp that I made for my dorm room that is now in my guest room!

Yep see, told you. Monogrammed towels.


Monogram on the back of my car!
 My newest obsession... Monogram iPhone backgrounds!


A couple weeks ago I found a website through another blog where the girl had made iPhone backgrounds, then I used the photo editor Picnik to edit them & Viola! cuteness! If any of you girls would like me to make you one I will OR you can go to Southern Stumble to get some. But if you tell me which one you want and the colors you want and your initials I'll be more than happy to send you one! Just shoot me an email with what you want and your phone number & I can text it to your or add it as an attachment in a email if you are more comfortable with that! :) But we all touch our phones constantly, what better way to say it's your than with your monogram! 

Have a lovely day & I hope to see you over at my blog! If you decide to follow please comment and let me know you are a newbie! I can't wait to get to know you! :)

.:Morgan:.

Hope y'all enjoyed my fav new blogger friend! How cute is that car monogram!? I wanna be from SC just so I can get away with having it! 
Peace out and don't forget to show Morgan some lovie!

5 comments:

  1. cute guest post! i love the iPhone background monogram... SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with the monogram on the back of her car. Thanks for introducing me to a fun new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ashley- i tagged you in todays post... read it, and do ittttt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love monograms! Love this post and yoru blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Love your take on iphone wallpapers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! I read each and every comment that you leave and I am thankful for them all! I will try to respond to all of them by replying or commenting on your blog! Thank you!