
If it's Wednesday, that could only mean one thing...link with up Michelle at The Vintage Apple for 'How Pinteresting.' Obvs I love me some pinterest! If you follow me, then you know that and if you don't...well then what are you waiting for? I even got the button to make it super easy to follow! We should be helping each other make our boards have the most and best pins ever and make all the other pinners jealous!
Anyways, back business. I think it may just be a crying shame that I haven't done a themed edition for this link up yet. I can't believe it. So today I thought would be the day! It's everyone's favorite, including mine:
MONOGRAM EDITION-
ashley style
All I know is that this is NOT too many monograms in one place...love everything about this! (No this is not my room unfortunately)
I have obviously seen monogrammed bags before, but this is super cute! I like that its different and I like how its at the bottom! Love this.
I'll take one in every color, please! Um, hello. It's a monogrammed clutch is any color you want basically! I really like the circular block font. Isn't it cool that I know that font? I work in a monogram gift shop, duh! I can answer all your monogramming questions because I am pretty much a pro. Yep, conceited.
I have seen monogrammed place mats, but never with the numbers. I like this and it could be used easily for parties as place settings!
Um, what kind of preppy, monogram-lovin' girl would I be if I didn't have my graduation cap monogrammed and blinged out? I mean graduating from college is an accomplishment and I think all the stops need to be pulled out! Doing this...stay tuned!
If I don't have a monogrammed headboard at some point in my life, I give you full permission to stone me. Seriously. This is classy and so cute! I need to start coming up with a valid argument to have this for when I get married. I need to win that fight with the hubs...whoever he may be!!
Marley Lilly does is again! This is a summer MUST-HAVE, ladies! Doesn't have to be a certain brand, just get one and get a monogram. Summer will be here before you know it!
This might just be one of my favorites of all time. I love the monogram and I never thought of this. White is the best choice obvs, but this is so delicate and dainty. Love, love, love it! Cameo would by my choice of font. Look up it people! It's best one. Have it on everything I own that is monogrammed!
------------------------------------------------------------
This is what my life looks like just with different items. I love monograms and working where I work does nothing but fuel my addiction! Oh well, I could be addicted to something bad like meth...just saying.
Happy Hump Day everyone! If you are new here, leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by! I love reading them! Peace out lovies!



















ooohh my gracious. that headboard is amazing... i want one now. maybe when i have a little girl? sooo freaking cute. and i want one of those hats. you forgot to send me pictures from the store, missy.
ReplyDeleteGirl we are the same person!! I LOVE all of those!! I have to feed my addiction too! :)
ReplyDeleteI loooove the headboard and the bedding! I also like the placemats.
ReplyDeleteLove. Bliss. Life.
I am all about a great monogram! Love that headboard!
ReplyDeleteI love all your monogram pins! We are monogramming fools around here! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletethese monogram pins are great. i am loving everything monogrammed lately! thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletexoxo
ashlyn
cute dress. love polka dots!
xoxo
ashlyn
My Unrehearsed Life
Love the bedding, totes and especially the place mats (I've never seen monogrammed place mats before!)...and definitely love the pink hat!
ReplyDeleteI am obsessed with all things monogrammed! Those pins are fabulous! I absolutely love the headboard!
ReplyDeleteI love the headboard!
ReplyDelete